To lose weight in a month without harming your health, you need to work hard on yourself. The program, designed for 30 days, includes not only avoiding harmful foods, but also a complete transition to a diet.
In addition, physical activity is necessary in this case. This applies not only to ordinary walking or cycling, swimming in the pool, but also to a series of special exercises that can be done at home. In order to withstand diet and great physical activity in order to achieve harmony, additional psychological preparation is recommended.
Ways to lose weight
When choosing a weight loss method, it is necessary to take into account age, financial capabilities, employment, general condition of the body and other factors.
Subscriptions to fitness clubs and gyms are not required. Trainings are performed at home.
Diet should be cheap but healthy products: eggs, vegetables, cereals, cottage cheese, fish, chicken.
No sports nutrition required.
The disadvantage of the method is that it does not affect the rapid weight loss - it takes only up to 6 kg per month, but at the same time fat is burned without significant stress for the body.
The main focus of the program is on strenuous physical exercises. Trainings, during which special equipment is used, are usually performed in the gym.
Fat is removed quickly and efficiently - you can lose up to 10 kg in the first month. But you have to consider the likelihood of injury.
The method involves a minimal amount of exercise at home, as well as a reduction in the amount of junk food consumed.
The person is immersed in a trance and special attitudes are implanted, which contributes to the weight loss process.
The procedure works for most people, but there is a possibility of developing depression. The main disadvantage is the lack of individual approach and high cost.
Weight loss for men and women
When losing weight, keep in mind that male and female organisms are different. In the stronger sex, fat is deposited more on the upper part of the abdomen, and in the beautiful half of humanity - not in the lower part. This is due to hormonal levels. A man’s beer belly is much easier to get rid of than to shed the extra pounds on your hips and hips.
When you lose weight, keep in mind that men need more calories because they have more muscle, which means that each exercise leads to higher energy expenditure. Therefore, at least 1500 kcal is needed for men and 1200 kcal for women. If training is present, then the rate will be 1700 and 2000 kcal.
Safe weight loss standards are also different. For women they are 0, 2-0, 5 kg per week (2 kg per month), and for men 0, 2-1 kg per week (up to 4 kg per month). In other words, men are allowed to lose weight 2 times faster.
Physical activity is essential for achieving a slim figure. Basic workouts to remove excess fat from the body include the following exercises.
Squat without weights
- Take the starting position: bend your knees slightly, cross your arms over your chest or behind your head.
- Slowly lower yourself by bending your knees as if sitting on a chair.
- When the angle is 900, return to the starting position.
- Place yourself on the floor with your feet and elbows resting.
- Expand the hull.
- Stand in this position for as long as possible.
Proper execution requires:
- Lie on your left side.
- Straighten your legs. Leave the left foot behind the right.
- Place your left forearm directly under your shoulder. The left arm is bent at the elbow - it is necessary to lean on it, tensing all the muscles of the body.
- In this position, pull your left leg to your chest, hold it for a few seconds, and return to the starting position.
Do the same on the other side.
No-thrust loads without load
To execute, follow:
- Stand upright with feet shoulder-width apart.
- Keep your hands on your hips.
- Step forward, with the knee of the hind leg almost to the floor. The knee of the front foot should not be further than the toe. Keep your back straight and your leg bent at an even angle of 90 degrees, without protruding too much or too close.
- Straightening, pull the hind leg to the front leg and straighten to the starting position.
Do the same with the other leg in front.
- Lie on your back.
- Put your hands on the sides of your body.
- Bend your legs at the knees and rest your feet on the floor, placing them shoulder-width apart.
- Lift your pelvis, resting on the floor with your heels. Be sure to squeeze your gluteal muscles.
- Raise your pelvis as high as possible and stop in this position for a few seconds, then lower slightly.
- Get on your knees and bend at the lower back.
- Stretch your arms out in front of you.
- Bend your knee so that your leg makes an angle of 900.
- Raise your right leg with your knee at back height.
- Tighten the gluteus maximus.
- Return smoothly to starting position.
- Repeat with the other leg.
Classic torso lift
- Lie on your back and press your lower back to the floor.
- Bend your legs slightly at the knees.
- Keep your hands on your chest or behind your head. The elbows should be extended.
- Bend your torso, stretch your chin, then lift your shoulders. At this point, the abdominal muscles are as tense as possible.
- Tearing the torso off the floor, but it's not necessary - just the head and shoulders are enough. After the point of maximum stress, you need to return to the starting position.
- Lie on the floor and bend your knees.
Keep your feet on the floor.
- Cross your arms over your chest or hold them behind your head.
- Lift a little and twist the body; at this time the shoulders extend to the pelvis.
- Return smoothly to starting position.
- Lie on your back and extend your arms upwards.
- Keep your legs together, pressing them.
- Raise them by 30 cm.
- Raise your upper body to the same height. As a result, the body should rest only on the buttocks.
- After 8 seconds, lower your limbs and relax. Return to starting position.
- Lie on your side and lean on your elbow. Leave one leg closer to the floor, straight, and bend the other at the knee and place it behind.
- Hold this position for 3 seconds and relax.
- After repeating, do the same on the other side.
Push-ups on one leg
- Sit on the floor in the same way as for the Plank exercise, but you should not rely on your elbows, but on your palms. The arms are straight.
- Place one foot with the emphasis on the floor on the toe and the other lying on top.
- Lower your body, bending your elbows. The back and legs should be kept upright. Climb up. Approaches should be done with support on the other leg.
The starting position is the same as for push-ups:
- Bend your right leg and pull it to your chest.
- Place your toe on the floor and keep moving until you return to the starting position.
- Do the same with the other leg.
- Sit on the floor and spread your legs to the sides, bend at the knees.
- Connect your feet, fix them with your hands.
- Gradually try to lower both knees to the floor. You can help with your hands. The back should be straight at all times.
- Sit on the mat and connect your feet.
- Pull your knees up to your chest and pull your body into the ball.
- Tilt your head as close to your knees as possible.
- Grasp your shins firmly with your hands, take your feet off the floor and try to keep them in balance, relying only on your buttocks.
- Roll lightly on your back.
Weight loss in a month, Michaels Jillian
Good exercise programs are provided by Michaels Gillian, an American fitness guru. His main technique is interval training in a fast rhythm, which is performed at home. The trainer has already created classes in the form of video courses for both systemic weight loss and individual body parts, so there is no need to combine different exercises on your own.
Her author's program "Slim figure in 30 days" includes training lasting 25 minutes. The warm-up is scheduled for 5 minutes and the rest of the time is for strength exercises, cardio exercises and pumping the press.
Basics of nutrition
To see the results of weight loss after a month, you not only need to exercise regularly, but also eat properly.
Experts advise the following:
- Monitor your diet.It should be partial, ie it is recommended to eat in small meals, but often - 5-6 times a day. Of these, 3 are considered main and the rest are just snacks.
- Eat more fresh vegetables and fruits.Dishes should be steamed, you can bake them in the oven and cook. Fried foods should be discarded completely.
- Pay attention to your drinking regimen.At least 1. 5 liters of fluid should be ingested daily; in hot weather the rate increases by about half a liter.
- Schedule your fasting day once every 1-2 weeks.At the moment, use only water (regular and mineral), decoction of wild rose, mint, lemon balm, chamomile. In addition, low-fat kefir is allowed - up to 1 liter.
Please note that not all products are allowed. Exclude from menu:
- fatty fish;
- fatty meat, lard, smoked meat, sausages, offal;
- fatty sour cream and cream, cheese, cottage cheese;
- margarine, mayonnaise, various fatty sauces;
- canned food;
- peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds;
- sugar, cans, jams, cakes and other confectionery, cookies, pastries;
- ice cream;
- sweet carbonated drinks;
It is recommended to include vegetables, herbs, fruits, berries, cereals in the diet. Lean meat and fish as well as dairy products are also allowed. Vegetable oil is possible, but not more than 1 tbsp. l. for one day.
The main product of such a diet is buckwheat, but it should be cooked not in the standard way, but in steam. This requires:
- Take a glass of cereal to 2, 5 cups of hot water.
- Insist all night and eat only her breakfast in the morning.
In addition, it is recommended to drink 1 liter of kefir a day. If such a strict diet is not appropriate, then the addition of fresh vegetables and fruits, greens is allowed.
To lose weight, nutritionists also advise eating foods that are typical of a person's residence. As a result, the essence of the diet is that you have to eat traditional dishes of national cuisine.
At the same time, you should limit the use of salt, sugar and sweets, animal fats, spices, pickles and smoked meat. Meals should be four times a day. Drinking alcohol is prohibited.
According to this system, you have to drink a cup of black coffee in the morning and take vitamin complexes. For lunch and dinner it is allowed to eat 5 pieces of any product (even fast food and chocolate bars), but the size should not be more than one bite. One portion will be like this: 5 pieces of hamburgers, as many pieces of apples and carrots.
Be sure to eat protein meals every day. A small piece of cheese is a good snack.