Lately, the "Favorite" diet is gaining in popularity. Its simplicity and affordability attract women because we all want to look good without getting exhausted at the gym. However, sports will not be superfluous in any case, but it is better to do it after you finish the diet, because while you are losing weight with this technique, you will most likely not have enough strength for it, and your health may deteriorate.
If your initial weight is too much, then sports are recommended after achieving the desired results with this diet, because with weight loss, especially so fast, the skin can relax before it tightens. Physical activity and proper body care will help you with this.
But is everything so easy and simple?
Nutritionists from all over the world do not recommend losing weight with the "Favorite" diet. The reason is the reduction of calories and the monotony of the daily diet. So, let’s talk right away about the pros and cons of this diet.
Minus favorite child
- The diet on this diet is not balanced, you will feel a lack of certain substances every day
- Actually, this is fasting, just a gentler option, and fasting can make the disease worse if not prescribed by a doctor
- Slow down your metabolic processes, especially on days when you don't eat protein. Where will the body get it from? That's right, from your own muscle fibers. This will result in a significant deterioration in body quality.
- A sudden jump in blood sugar levels due to the rejection of many products and monocomponents of the menu will cause a deterioration in well-being in the form of headaches, lack of energy, dizziness.
- Short diet duration: due to strict restrictions, this type of diet cannot be used for a long time. And that means that the result will be short-lived.
Benefits of a favorite child
- Availability: low price and availability of necessary products in any store;
- Quick result: kilograms and quantities literally "melt";
- Simplicity: cooking doesn’t take a lot of time and effort;
- Improving skin and hair condition;
- Decreased stomach volume as a result of food fragmentation.
Favorite essence of the diet
Weight loss will be followed by calories in this diet. An important role is played by the fragmentation of the diet and the days when you can eat only liquid food ("drinking" days). Daily changing of food on the principle of "light / heavy" makes every day an exhausting diet, which speeds up the process of burning fat.
Basic principles of a favorite child
- You can eat only those products that are allowed on the menu every day. It is absolutely impossible to change diet days in places.
- There is an unlimited number of allowed products, but it is better to respect a break of 2-3 hours
- It is important to drink plenty of water between meals, it is not recommended to drink water during meals and not just when following a diet. Water dilutes gastric juices, resulting in indigestion
Important!When adhering to a “favorite” diet, physical activity should be dosed, as the body will experience stress due to lack of nutrients anyway. For the same reason, you need to be more careful about the amount and quality of sleep, so that you can recover and feel better. The "Favorite" diet for 7 and 14 days can be repeated every 3-4 months, while longer adherence (21 days or more) is allowed every 1-2 years. Remember to consult your doctor before starting any diet to avoid negative health consequences.
- Animal fats;
- Fat fermented milk products;
- Sauces (mayonnaise, ketchup, not all natural);
- starchy vegetables;
- All pastries, pasta, all containing wheat flour;
- Fatty meat and fish, semi-finished products, sausages, smoked meat;
- White rice;
- Sweets, ice cream, cookies;
- Grapes, bananas;
- Alcohol (small amount of dry white wine allowed);
- Sweet carbonated drinks;
- Salt (salt use is excluded only in the seven-day and fourteen-day versions).
Contraindications diet favorite
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Infectious and acute chronic diseases;
- Prone to hungry unconsciousness;
- Diabetes mellitus;
- Diseases of the digestive tract, heart and genitourinary system;
- Previous gastrointestinal surgery;
- Serious physical activity;
- Unstable psycho-emotional state.
Simply put, this diet is only suitable for absolutely healthy people.
Headache, dizziness, weakness, nausea may occur. If these symptoms persist for 1-2 days, the diet should be discontinued.
Favorite Diet Menu
Diet Favorite 7-Day Menu
- Day 1: A day to drink. On this day, you are allowed to drink as much fluid as you want. The menu includes vegetable and lean meat soups, tea, still hot water, black coffee (but it is better to exclude), low-fat kefir and yogurt.
- Day 2:vegetables. Eat any vegetables, preference should be given to such types of processing as stewing, steaming, baking and cooking. Vegetables that can be eaten raw are best unprocessed. Use lemon juice and a drop of olive oil as a dressing. It is better to take food in small meals every 2 to 3 hours. You can drink water and tea.
- Day 3:drink, same day 1.
- Day 4:fruity. Any fruit except bananas and grapes. It is recommended to eat grapefruit, pineapple, apples - they reduce appetite and speed up fat burning. Meals are also in 2-3 hours.
- Day 5:protein. On the fifth day, your body is already tired of heavier food, so we do not deprive it of pleasure. The diet of this day consists of egg whites, soy, cottage cheese and cheese (remember the low fat content in food), legumes, nuts. We will also be pampered with meat, poultry and fish cooked in the oven, steamed, grilled or simply cooked.
- Day 6:drinking.
- Day 7:Get out of the diet. On this day, we come to a proper diet if we want to maintain the achieved result. By the seventh day, you are not in the habit of eating heavy and fatty foods, so the transition to PP will be easier. In addition, you should not torment the body with junk food, it may simply not cope with a sudden load after a few days of low calories.
Favorite diet for 14 days
These are two cycles of the seven-day option. However, in this option it is allowed to consume a little salt, no more than 2 grams per day. Vegetable oil no more than 1 tbsp. l per day. Kefir is allowed to drink with a fat content of 0 and 1%. You can also add a little pulp to fruit salads and juices, on vegetable days focus on satisfying vegetables, increase portions a little.
Detailed menu for 7 days
- Breakfast: coffee or tea, a glass of low-fat kefir.
- Lunch: a glass of chicken breast soup or lean fish, tea.
- Dinner: a glass of natural yogurt without additives, with a low percentage of fat. Green tea.
- Late dinner: a glass of kefir.
- Breakfast: cucumber and tomato salad, you can season with lemon juice. Eat as much as you want. You can have tea or a mug of coffee.
- Lunch: zucchini, tomato, paprika, bake in the oven or grill without oil. Serve approximately 300 grams.
- Dinner: stewed cabbage with onion and carrot, tea / non-carbonated mineral water.
- Breakfast: freshly squeezed grapefruit juice, 200 grams of fermented baked milk.
- Lunch: meat soup is not on the bone, you can add the whole onion during cooking, and then throw it away. A glass of kefir 0%.
- Dinner: a glass of vegetable soup, a glass of kefir or milk.
- Breakfast: fruit salad (avoid bananas and grapes), you can fill it with mandarin juice, do not limit yourself in quantity.
- Lunch: freshly squeezed juice from any fruit, two green apples, one pear.
- Dinner: fruit smoothie 300 gr.
- Breakfast: egg white omelette, cottage cheese 3 - 4%.
- Lunch: grilled chicken breast or in a dry pan or stewed without oil. 300 gr. You can have a salad of cucumbers and herbs as a side dish.
- Dinner: baked or steamed pollock 150 gr, kefir 200 ml.
- Stop your favorite child
- Breakfast: 2 slices of low-fat cheese, tea, 2 tomatoes.
- Lunch: borscht in boneless chicken or beef soup 300 gr
- Dinner: A piece of lean red or white fish steamed with vegetables. The total portion should be 300 g
Snacks on this diet are possible only with kefir, tea, in the most difficult moments of the fruit day you can eat green apples, raw carrots in vegetables, drink kefir and protein. Don't forget to drink clean water!
Favorite diet reviews
According to the reviews of men and women who have followed this diet, you can lose about 5 - 7 kg in 7 days, if you do not break the rules and do not eat day and night.
It takes about 10 - 12 kg in 14 days, depending on your initial weight: the higher it is, the more kilograms you will be able to lose. From the same reviews, we learned that the hardest day is the first day of dieting, and then it’s easier to limit yourself.
It is not recommended to exceed the duration of this diet: 7 and 14 days are enough for rapid weight loss and not harming the body. Carefully observe the reaction of your body, if weakness, headache, dizziness persist until day 3, then the diet should be discontinued. Visit your doctor so that he can assess the possible risks to your health, do not ignore the contraindications. After leaving the diet, switch to a proper diet. You can easily save the result achieved in this way and you will not gain weight anymore.